Enhanced Assisted Living in Bedford, TX
Age in place with enhanced assisted living in Bedford.
The higher level of care available for our enhanced assisted living residents bridges the gap that can exist between traditional assisted living and skilled nursing. Enhanced senior living is an alternative for families and loved ones looking for an environment that provides a higher acuity of senior care services while maintaining a social setting.
Our enhanced assisted living apartments are designed so residents can receive a wide range of senior care services for an all-inclusive* price.
Learn how our enhanced assisted living can be a convenient and cost-effective alternative to staying at home and paying for extensive home healthcare services. Call us at 817-354-6556 or use the contact form on this page to get in touch.
*All-inclusive fee covers care level and amenities and utilities except for personal laundry, cable and telephone landline.
Enhanced assisted living services are provided at an all-inclusive rate and include:
- On-site nursing staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Medication management, including administering injections
- Diabetes management, including insulin injections
- Chronic incontinence management
- Podiatry assistance
- Physical assistance with ambulation and transfers (not requiring a medical lift)
- Support for many other complex medical challenges and equipment
Additional services provided as necessary based on each resident’s individualized plan of care:
- One-person physical assistance with mobility (e.g., walking, wheelchair, electric wheelchair or scooter)
- Assistance with medical equipment (e.g., oxygen, ostomy, catheter, CPAP)
Parkwood wins 2022 Best of Assisted Living Award.
You can take comfort knowing that your loved one is well cared for and living in an assisted living community selected as a 2022 Best of Senior Living award winner from A Place For Mom, the leading online platform and trusted advisory service for senior care in North America. This exclusive designation honors the top 2-3% of nearly 45,000 senior care providers across the country.