Wound Care in Bedford, TX
Physician-directed wound care in Bedford.
Comprehensive wound care management, including prevention of wound complications and promotion of wound healing, is a clinical-care specialty at Parkwood — directed by our consulting physician and coordinated by on-staff clinicians.
The Parkwood clinical care team includes an on-staff registered nurse and a licensed master social worker.
To learn more about our wound care program, call us at 817-354-6556 or use the contact form on this page to get in touch.
Wound Care Therapy Expertise and Tools
- Combined Decongestive Therapy — the choice for treatment of lymphedema according to the International Society of Lymphology
- Lymphedema therapy provided by certified occupational therapists
- Medication infusion therapy
- Bedside wound debridement
- Wound Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) therapy
- Weekly physician visits
- Specialty mattresses
- Wound care nurse on staff
- Post-surgical wound management
- Post discharge follow-up (as needed)