You’ll feel the Parkwood difference from your first visit to our senior living independent community. Residents live in one of three beautiful apartment buildings on the wooded campus. Each building has its own interior courtyard, and our centrally located Club House is accessed via partially enclosed breezeways.
Our independent living community in Bedford doesn’t just offer comfortable living accommodations with access to life-enriching services and amenities, but also a true plan for your future. Conveniently located next door, we offer a full continuum of care that includes assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative care and memory care services, all in the place you already call home.
Parkwood offers the freedom to select from a wide variety of choices, with a full menu of services and amenities, and a committed and attentive staff. Within this beautiful independent living community in Bedford, you can live the lifestyle you choose.
Our independent living community offers exactly what residents need to feel fulfilled, while also creating a place that feels like home. It is our continuous goal to help residents build meaningful relationships with their neighbors and with our staff. Oftentimes, our staff members become an extension of family for our residents, where everyone is on a first-name basis. We are proud of the relationships our community helps to facilitate, and our residents always know that with Parkwood, caring comes first.
You can take part in activities, hobbies and cultural events. Enjoy exercise and a variety of outings – or simply relax in your private apartment. And best of all, there are no buy-in fees or annual contracts.
Parkwood Retirement is proud to be selected as one of 2020’s The Best of Senior Living award winner on SeniorAdvisor.com, the largest ratings and reviews site for senior care and services in North America and Canada. This exclusive designation honors the top one percent of senior care providers across the United States and Canada.
Parkwood Retirement regularly receives exceptionally positive reviews from their senior customers and their families like this one:
“I lived in Parkwood Retirement five years. The people are very friendly, I felt ‘accepted’ right away. The kitchen staff knew my name after the first day. The office staff is great. They know all the residents and truly care about each one. Someone checks on each resident every day. The people here are like family. Parkwood is my home.”
Imagine the lifestyle you love now—with true freedom and independence in a great residence, but none of the worries about home maintenance, because Parkwood handles it for you! Additional services and amenities in our independent living community include:
At Parkwood, there are a variety of independent living floor plan options to best meet your needs and lifestyle. Choose from our one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments – all with a large balcony or patio. You’ll also have a full kitchen and spacious living areas, designed to make you feel right at home. Plus, all of our independent living apartment options are pet-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you when you move!
We just need a few details to get started.
Experience the Parkwood Retirement difference. Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood Parkwood Retirement offers spacious efficiency, one bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes in an independent living community for seniors.
• Affordability: Parkwood is one of the most affordable options in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford area. We do not require contracts or buy-ins.
• Full-size Kitchens: The kitchens are equipped with full-size refrigerators, stoves and built-in microwaves. They also come with a dishwasher and garbage disposal. You can still enjoy cooking and baking some of your favorite dishes.
• Cafeteria-style Dining: Residents enjoy breakfast and lunch every day in the Club House. There are no long waits and you can customize your plate any way you like. Staff will plate your selection and deliver to your table.
• Private Patios: Residents love the spacious patios allowing them to enjoy their container gardens and sit and enjoy the peaceful, tranquil surroundings.
• Tenured Staff: Many of our staff have been with us for ten years or longer; some as long as twenty years. Everyone knows everyone by name. We are family.
• Greenspace: Parkwood is a beautiful community nestled in the woods in one of the prettiest parts of Bedford. Surrounded by mature trees that provide ample shade for outdoor enjoyment and great for walking your fur baby.
• Positive Reviews and Reputation: Don’t take our word; check out our online reviews. Our residents and their family members are eager to share their experiences online. Parkwood Retirement is the winner of the 2020 Best of Senior Living award from SeniorAdvisor.com. This is our fifth consecutive year to receive this honor. This exclusive designation honors the top one percent of senior care providers across the United States and Canada for their high ratings.
• Access to Quality Medical Care: Parkwood Retirement is conveniently located next to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford Hospital. We provide free transportation Monday through Friday to doctor appointments.
• Continuum of Care: Parkwood Retirement is located on the same campus as Parkwood Healthcare and we are the only community in HEB that offers all levels of care on one campus.
Call us at 817-354-1044 and schedule a virtual tour.
Find more time to focus on life’s simple pleasures, in a vibrant senior living community that feels like home. The caring staff a Parkwood is devoted to your individual needs, creating an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness. It’s the right place for you now, and with our continuum of care, it’s the right place for your future.Let's Get Started!