Comprehensive wound care management, including prevention of wound complications and promotion of wound healing, is a clinical-care specialty at Parkwood Healthcare—directed by our consulting physician and coordinated by on-staff clinicians.
The Parkwood Healthcare clinical care team includes an on-staff registered nurse and a licensed master social worker.
• Combined Decongestive Therapy-the choice for treatment of Lymphedema according to the International Society of Lymphology
• Lymphedema therapy provided by certified occupational therapists
• Medication infusion therapy
• Bedside wound debridement
• Wound Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) therapy
• Weekly physician visits
• Specialty mattresses
• Wound care nurse on staff
• Post-surgical wound management
• Post discharge follow-up (as needed)
For on-site evaluations, call our admissions hotline at (469) 693-6054.